Verdion Expo Park, Hanover Germany
42,000 m2 of high quality new warehouse space in the centre of Hanover
Verdion Expo Park Hanover is a new generation logistics park ideally placed in the centre of Hanover and close to key City infrastructure.
Excellent transport connections include easy access to the A2 and A7 motorway network and the Hanover airport. Expo Park has its own tramline station for direct tram line services to Hanover’s main railway station.
- Over 42,000 m2 of warehouse space
- Unit sizes from 10,000 m2 to 42,000 m2
- Ideal location next to the Messe Hanover
- Excellent connections to motorway network and Hanover City Centre
- Good public transport
- Highly specified, energy efficient building design as standard
- Flexible building layout and specification options available
- Highly competitive lease terms offered
FLEXIBLE AND BESPOKE DESIGN AND BUILD PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Verdion Expo Park, Hanover extends to approximately 100,000 m2. Phase 1, comprising 50,000 m2, is completed and fully leased to Arvato Bertelsmann. Phase 2 will provide up to 42,000 m2 of Grade A distribution space, including mezzanine floors and 900 m2 of office space. Individual units can be provided from 10,000 m2 to 42,000 m2, each sub-divided and equipped with ample lorry and car parking.