iPort, Doncaster UK
- 6 million sq ft Grade A logistic space with Strategic Rail Freight Interchange
- Motorway link (Junction 3 of M18)
- Units from 50,000 sq ft to 1 million sq ft.
- 2 million sq ft already committed
- 190,000 sq ft sq ft unit available Q3 2016
iPort comprises a 337 acre (136 hectare) (net developable) strategic intermodal logistics park offering up to 6 million sq ft (557,400 sq m) of Grade A logistics space that includes a 35 acre (14 hectare) Strategic Rail Freight Interchange (SRFI).
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
iPort has existing planning permission with 24/7 unrestricted operations and external building height of 35m. The 35 acre Strategic Rail Freight Terminal can offer units with direct rail access.
Highway access to the scheme is via the Great Yorkshire Way to Junction 3 of the M18 motorway, which also provides a direct link to the Doncaster Sheffield International Airport.