iPort is South Yorkshire’s premier logistics hub. This multimodal inland port in Doncaster offers build-to-suit warehousing opportunities combined with a range of speculatively developed units, all to a market leading standard with an excellent local labour supply. It has exceptional transport connections and a dedicated multimodal rail freight terminal on site, with state-of-the-art facilities for connections across the rest of the UK and into Europe.
- Current occupiers include Amazon, CEVA, Fellowes and Lidl
- Built to suit opportunities from 50,000- 1.2 million sq ft with eaves heights of up to 30m
- Development-ready plots with services and infrastructure already in place
- Speculative opportunities available now and completing soon
- Planning consent for 6 million sq ft, 24/7, B8 use
- Excellent labour supply
- M18 Junction 3
- 30-acre European Gauge Rail Terminal
- 50 miles to East Coast ports
- <3 miles to Doncaster Sheffield Airport
When it is fully operational, iPort will bring up to 5,000 new jobs to the area. Over 2 million sq ft (184,800 sq m) has already been committed to Fellowes, CEVA, Lidl and Amazon and Verdion has created a large area enhancement to landscape and ecology habitats in partnership with the Yorkshire Wildlife Trust.