Verdion Airpark, Berlin
Verdion Airpark has zoning and infrastructure already in place to build over 85,000 sq m of modern warehouse, office and mezzanine floor space with 30,000 sq m already built and let, with a further 20,000 sq m under construction. Units can be further tailored to client requests and if not already constructed units can be delivered within 6 months.
The units have been designed to suit multiple user requirements and ensure maximum flexibility for clients. Each unit is supplied with ample parking, flexible office solutions, mezzanine floor options, security and safety features.
- Over 85,000 sq m of warehousing and ancillary floor space
- Unit sizes of 5,000 to 20,000 sq m available to rent or own
- Located directly opposite Berlin’s new international airport
- Excellent connections to motorway network and city centre
- Good public transport and access to labour markets
- Infrastructure complete and zoning in place
- Highly specified, energy efficient building design as standard
- Flexible building layout and specification options available
- Nearby occupiers: Dachser, Deutsche Post, Unitax, Parexel, IVECO, Sky catering
- 30,000 sq m already let to Dachser and PUK
For more information please contact email@example.com