Verdion iPark Copenhagen
Verdion iPark Copenhagen offers new, high quality logistics space close to Copenhagen and within easy reach of the wider Øresund region.
A total of 26,000 sq m of warehouse accommodation including office space is available to lease, with the potential to subdivide units if required. It is the only zoned and developable land north of Copenhagen capable of delivering warehouse buildings of over 5,000 sq m and the infrastructure to support development is already in place.
The location of the site in Allerød Kommune has the major benefit of having fast travel times to central Copenhagen as well as close proximity to the industries located in northern Zealand, most notably the large pharmaceutical sector.
New occupiers will join DHL, which has taken a new 12,000 sq m state-of-the-art facility to support its contract with one of the world’s largest healthcare companies. Construction on its building is due to complete later this year.
- 26,000 sq m of modern warehouse and ancillary office space
- Unit sizes of 5,000 sq m – 26,000 sq m
- Located directly on Highway 16, Junction 11 Allerød S
- Fast journey time (20 mins) to Central Copenhagen
- Good public transport connections and access to labour
- Road infrastructure, utilities and zoning in place
- Highly specified energy efficient design as standard
- Flexible building layout and specification options
- Excellent value, flexible lease options available
- Low tax and occupational costs
- Nearby occupiers include DHL, Widex, Missionpharma, Gazcon, Cederroth, Gosh Cosmetics, Fritz Hansen and Reconor
For more details please speak to our agents in Denmark, Andersen Erhverv or email email@example.com.