Creative in our approach, entrepreneurial in our outlook and meticulous in our execution, we unlock opportunities that deliver long term investment performance.”
Simon Walter, Director of Asset Management
We work with our partners for the long term, creating buildings designed for efficiency and durability, attracting occupiers whose businesses need highly efficient operations. And for investors seeking income streams with potential, we offer opportunities for active management supported by leading-edge logistics knowledge. Our work is underpinned by five key attributes that help us to proactively meet our partners’ needs:
A strong focus on occupier needs
Solid, lasting relationships
Deep, specialist sector knowledge
Industry-leading technical expertise
- ESG is embedded into our decision making process throughout the lifecycle of investments, to improve the sustainability of assets and work with respect to the communities in which we are investing.
- Performance is driven through an assertive and direct hand on all commercial activities.
- Control of all leasing activity, leveraging our CRM system and wide network of established occupier relationships.
- Repositioning of portfolios and individual assets to raise their profile, refresh and direct new marketing campaigns.
- Providing an environment that will attract occupiers, generate competition and create rental growth.
- An emphasis on technical expertise enabling creation of value through large scale and complex development investments.
Discover Verdion Viewpoints
From investment trends to innovations in tech, stay up to date with intelligent, informed insights from our team.
Explore our wider expertise
Investing in the full cycle of logistics real estate across major European countries, we acquire, develop, construct, lease and manage assets, adding long-term value for our investors at every stage.