iPort is the UK’s most advanced multimodal logistics hub, offering build-to-suit warehousing opportunities combined with a range of speculatively developed units, all to a market-leading standard. Supported by a strong local workforce with ample capacity, it has exceptional transport connections and a dedicated multimodal rail freight terminal on-site, with state-of-the-art facilities for connections across the rest of the UK and into Europe.
- Current occupiers include Amazon, CEVA, Fellowes, Lidl, Martime Transport and Kingsbury Press
- Built to suit opportunities from 50,000- 800,000 sq ft with eaves heights of up to 30m
- Development-ready plots with services and infrastructure already in place
- Speculative opportunities available now and completing soon
- Planning consent for 6 million sq ft, 24/7, B8 use
- Excellent labour supply
- M18 Junction 3
- 30-acre European Gauge Rail Terminal
- 50 miles to East Coast ports
- <3 miles to Doncaster Sheffield Airport
When complete iPort will bring up to 5,000 new jobs to the area and in addition to the commercial space, Verdion has created a large area enhancement to landscape and ecology habitats in partnership with the Yorkshire Wildlife Trust.