Verdion has launched the second phase of its latest development near Copenhagen.
Verdion iPark Copenhagen offers new, high quality logistics space 20 minutes from Central Copenhagen.
A total of 26,000 sq m of warehouse accommodation including office space is newly available to lease, with the potential to subdivide units if required.
New occupiers will join DHL, which has taken a new 12,000 sq m state-of-the-art facility to support its contract with one of the world’s largest healthcare companies. Construction of its building is due to complete this month.
- 26,000 sq m of modern warehouse and ancillary office space
- Unit sizes of 5,000 sq m – 26,000 sq m
- Located directly on Highway 16, Junction 11 Allerød S
- Fast journey time to Central Copenhagen
- Good public transport connections and access to labour
- Road infrastructure, utilities and zoning in place
- Highly specified energy efficient design as standard
- Flexible building layout and specification options
- Excellent value, flexible lease options available
Michael Hughes, CEO of Verdion, comments: “We see a huge amount of opportunity in the Copenhagen region. There are very low vacancy rates, a limited amount of existing modern warehouse facilities and growing demand from occupiers.
“This is the only zoned and developable land north of Copenhagen capable of delivering warehouse buildings of over 5,000 sq m and the infrastructure to support development is already in place.
“The site’s location in Allerød Kommune has the major benefit of having fast travel times to central Copenhagen as well as close proximity to the industries located in northern Zealand, most notably the large pharmaceutical sector.”
Andersen Ehrverv are the leasing agents for Verdion.