Verdion Intermodal Park Papenburg
Verdion Intermodal Park Papenburg offers a unique opportunity for major industrial and logistics development served by multimodal transport connections and industrial-scale energy infrastructure at GVZ Emsland.
The mega project on the Dutch-German border offers development potential for industrial and logistics properties on 1 million sq m of space. The site, which consists of two plots, can house assets with a combined floor space of 600,000 sq m. Single properties can reach a size of up to 125,000 sq m.
GVZ Emsland – a multi-modal transport hub
Verdion Intermodal Park Papenburg is located directly at the inland port of the multi-modal transport hub GVZ Emsland. Via two shipping canals, it is liked with the North Sea ports of Bremen and Emden. Another integral part of GVZ Emsland is a freight terminal on the Emden-Heidelberg railway line. A direct rail link to the facilities can be made available. A distributor road connects the site in only a few minutes to the A31 motorway, which links Emden and the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region.
- Capacity for large-scale light industrial, hazardous goods and specialist logistics
- Unit sizes up to 125,000 sq m
- Trimodal transport connections
- On-site cargo handling and new infrastructure capability
- Flexible size and configuration including 20m+ building heights
- Construction can start in 3-8 months
For more details please download our brochure: